Monday

What I Do

"I market products for people who are concerned about the fumes they breathe when they clean, like I used to be."

"Before I found these products, I'd been earning my living as a housekeeper. One day one of my clients told me to add bleach to my amonia water because it would clean better. Oh, it cleaned better - it cleaned us both out of the house with the fumes it created! That got me to thinking about all the chemicals I was exposed to on a daily basis, which might explain why my eyes burned and watered, and my nose, throat and skin were so dry."

"I told a friend about what had happened, and she told me about some products that - that would never happen with, because they were completely non-toxic and contained no chemicals."

"Right away, I decided to get my hands on some. I've been using them for over a year now, and my customers are happy; my eyes, nose and throat are back to normal and my skin is no longer dry."

"Do you know anyone who might like to know about products like that?"


http://www.cleaningwithoutfumes.com/

No comments: